Sunday, December 21, 2008

Crazy, Hectic and Frustrated

For those of you who don't know me well or have lost touch, I just got back from Iraq a little over a month ago.

For the first few weeks I did my best to relax and decompress. Needless to say with the lack of sleep and everything else, my training suffered. This made me feel even more crappy than I had already felt and I lost a lot of motivation for everything in my life. I also had a couple people contact me for training, but I just didn't feel 100%. If I can't give 100% to my clients, what good am I? So I communicated with them a lot to let them know I'm not blowing them off, I just need to get my life back on track.

I've been doing what I need to do to get my life back on track and things started getting a lot better for me and I was eager to start training others. Well, yippideedoo, guess what? I'm traveling for the next month!

So the things I'm dealing with now are:

1. My lease is up in Feb. I put an offer on a house here that is a short sale. WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO APPROVE? If it's not before my lease is up, I'm going to have to do something so I'm not out in the street...I have a lot of KBs to haul around. :)

2. I'm traveling for work for the next month. Now while I can't complain that I will be in the Virgin Islands for 11 days, Ft. Walton Beach, Fl for 14 days and Washington D.C. for 6 days, it's putting me home at the end of Jan and a quick move out of here into a new house is not exactly what I want to do, but it is definitely a reality.

3. I had lost my motivation for everything and am now trying to get back into loving what I do again. It's a tough journey, but I think I'm getting back on the right path.

I just can't wait to have my housing problem solved and get into training others. Guess I'm waiting on that one, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Homie, update please? THe last I heard was your text from the VI. Lucky ducky. I hope housing falls into place for you. DO you still have the arf-arfs?

Angela Olguin, RKC said...

No thanks to my other roomie, I still have the dogs. They're awnry as ever! Well, Bugsy's my little angel.